Epson Technical Support Number 1-855-855-8055 Toll-Free
Often, some apps and software are incompatible with the new operating system. The printer drivers may not function properly with the new operating system so, you can’t print from it. You may have problem in the printing process when you have not updated the printer drivers for a long time. Updating the driver can solve various problems completely. If you face any issue while updating the driver or in finding the perfect driver for your Epson printer then you can take help of Epson printer technical support team. The executives of the team will help you to complete the process successfully and get rid of all the problems on time.
How to update the printer driver manually?
If you want to update the driver, you have to first visit the website of Epson printers and check whether the Printer supports the version of Windows you are using.If it does then you can download and install the windows driver for the printer. In case you find that version of printer doesn’t supports the driver, then you have to take help of Epson Printer support team who will help you complete the process. Once you download the driver then you have to double-click on the installer file to install the driver. Here are the steps for updating the drivers manually:
- You must open the control panel and click on ‘device manager’.
- From the window of device manager, you have to locate the Epson printer for which you want to update the driver.
- You must right click on the name of the device and then select ‘update driver software’ and when you find the pop-up window you can choose two options the first option is searching automatically for the updated driver software and second one is manual searching.
- After that you can find a set of instructions for installing the drivers. If you need assistance following those steps, then you can take help of Epson printer technical support
- In case you have driver files on the computer then you can select the option to browse the computer for driver software as there are chances that you lose those files in this process.
How to use windows update for new drivers?
- You must click on the start menu and then click ‘settings’ for starting the process.
- In the settings window you have to click on ‘Update and security’ where you can click windows update present on the left pane.
- Further you need click ‘check for updates’ and then wait while windows find the latest updates for your computer.
- Epson printer help team is there to support you if you have problem in the above steps. Next, you need to click ‘check for updates’ and wait till windows searches for the updates.
- Once its complete searching, you will find a link which tells you about all the available options of updates. If you can’t find any such link there that means windows update was unable to find any updates or there are no such updates available.
- At last you have to select the driver that you want to install and then click ‘OK’ and click install updates on the printer. You can take help of Epson printer technical support team when you are in such situation.
How to update the printer driver automatically?
If you don’t have time that you update the driver manually, then you can choose to do it automatically through an app. This process of using app automatically recognizes the system and checks out and find the correct drivers for your printer. That means you don’t have risk of downloading and installing a wrong printer driver instead you will always download the appropriate driver. You have to just click the update button present next to the driver and automatically download and install the correct version of the driver and continue printing without any hindrance.
What you can do?
If you find that Epson printer has stopped printing suddenly then you should first check whether the data cable is plugged in properly. If you can’t find any particular reason the avail help of Epson printer service team. In that situation you must first check whether the power to the printer is intact. If the power is off, then you should check that and turn on the power. Then you have to check that there are no error lights on the printer control panel. Suppose the printer doesn’t pass the printer operation then you have to check the problem present in the printer.
You should check the status of the print queue as the jobs or the printer might get paused.If you still experience printing issues, then you should take help of Epson printer technical support team who would provide appropriate steps for resolving the issues.